Managed Services is THE way that technical support is delivered in the 21st Century. You may have entered this business thinking you are a “computer consultant” or some kind of guru. Well, here’s the bad news: Computer consultants and gurus don’t make a lot of money. And if they do, they don’t get to keep very much of the money they make.
But there’s good news. You can use a Managed Services model to make and keep a great deal of money. Managed Services represents a professional way of delivering technology consulting.
For more information on Managed Services, check out these resources:
– My Blog: blog.smallbizthoughts.com
– All things at Small Biz Thoughts
– Books / audio programs / educational materials at SMB Books
– Search “Managed Services” on Amazon
– Join my newsletter here and keep up on weekly news in the industry
I’m a BIG believer in spreading the word about Managed Services. I want to rid our industry of hacks and amateurs. I want to make this profession more professional!