Managed Services is THE way that technical support is delivered in the 21st Century. You may have entered this business thinking you are a “computer consultant” or some kind of guru. Well, here’s the bad news: Computer consultants and gurus don’t make a lot of money. And if they do, they don’t get to keep very much of the money they make.
But there’s good news. You can use a Managed Services model to make and keep a great deal of money. Managed Services represents a professional way of delivering technology consulting.
This page has several FREE Webinars that I hope you will find useful. No real selling, just useful information. And yes, of course, the cost of free is that I hope you’ll look around my other sites and decide to buy something.
About these Webinars
All MSP Webinars on this site are written and hosted by Karl W. Palachuk.
Karl has written all of the best-selling books on Managed Services including Managed Services in a Month, Cloud Services in a Month, Managed Services Operations Manual, and lots more.
More about Managed Services
If you’d like to learn more about Managed Services, consider these resources:
- My Blog: BLOG.SMALLBIZTHOUGHTS.COM
- All things at SMALL BIZ THOUGHTS
- Books / audio programs / educational materials at the SBT Bookstore
- Search “Managed Services” on AMAZON
- Join my community at WWW.SMALLBIZTHOUGHTS.ORG
- Join my IT-focused NEWSLETTER here and keep up on weekly news
- Sign up for my monthly RELAX FOCUS SUCCEED NEWSLETTER
I’m a BIG believer in spreading the word about Managed Services. I want to rid our industry of hacks and amateurs. I want to make this profession more professional!